- The well equipped laboratory provides the ideal environment for stimulating interest in science and technology.
- In the laboratory students learn standard experimental procedures and techniques whilst developing an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Students are encouraged to design their own experiments, investigations and projects, complementing the theoretical aspects of the science subjects.
- Our school is equipped with a complete computer room that facilitates our pupils new technologies learning progress.
- This equipment is also made up of our pupils’ and teacher’s laptops which are connected to the interactive board which helps and facilitates explanations.