Sage College welcomes applications from students, or parents of students from all over the world for infant, primary, secondary and upper secondary education. The admission must be approved by the College Board of Directors.
Some of the criteria included in the admission process
- Students shall apply for admission on the Sage College application form. Under age applicants shall have the approval and signature of the parents/guardian(s).
- Closing date for applications is 31st of March each year. If there are available places after the closing date, students are accepted consecutively.
- Students who have passed the preceding year at Sage College automatically entitled to continue at Sage College but must confirm their wish to continue by the 31st of March each year.
- The Principal decides, in accordance with the Admissions Policy, who is admitted to the school. When admissions decisions are made, after the closing date for applications, new admissions may be made consecutively if the school has available places.
- Students, who are not admitted to the school, have the right to appeal the admissions decision. Such appeals shall be made in writing to the Director within two weeks of receiving the notice, but under no circumstances later than three weeks after the decision was sent the applicant.
- Students, who are admitted, are entitled to complete the whole academic year, unless the student is expelled (Disciplinary regulations).
- If the there is an oversubscription at Sage College, students will be admitted in order of the following criteria:
- Current students have first priority, providing they are registered within the closing date each year.
- A child who have a sibling in the school at the time their admission.
- A child who have a cousin in the school at the time their admission.
- The academic performance of the students.
- Feedback from the Trial Day at school.